Clinet Technologies Limited is recruiting for fulltime Graphics Designer.
Clinet Technologies Limited is established mainly to provide Information Technology equipment’s and service’s; sales, support, maintenance and consultancy in the rapidly developing Information Technology sector of the Nigerian economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- OND/HND/BSC Computer Science. Engineering
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must be within 21 – 30yrs
- Graphic Design Skills
- Layout Skills
- Creative Services
- Customer Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Desktop Publishing Tools
- Acute Vision
- Flexible working atmosphere
- Possibility for Full-Time employment
- HMO and Pension
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:email@example.com